Saturday, August 16, 2014

Library Services.......................

Several years ago we had a service we offered that I fondly referred to as “Geek on the Street.” This service offered at home computer help using the library staff. We recently have had some requests for this service and are happy to comply – with some caveats. If you need help during the library regular hours and Breon or I am available – we will be happy to help you. If you need help after regular library hours there will be a nominal charge. This is a great service and one that very few – if any - other SC libraries offer. When I went to the State Library a few weeks ago they were very impressed and encouraged me to promote it. So that’s what I am doing! Remember: this is available based on staffing levels so be patient if we can’t get to you immediately.

No comments: