Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The IRS and YOU>>>>>>>>>>

A lot of folks have been stopping in asking for the forms they need to get their rebate due to be released with the Economic Stimulus Act. Be aware that in order to be eligible for this rebate you must file a 2007 tax return. You will automatically be eligible when you file your tax return. If you do not ordinarily file a return, you must this year to be eligible for the rebate.

The library has all the state and federal forms. The state forms are free. The federal forms a $.25 a page. The Librarians cannot help you with your return. We will be happy to download and print forms for you but we cannot assist you in tax preparation.

No comments: